Innovation and Initiative
“A lack of orders is no excuse for inaction.” General Patton
Even if things are good and quiet, it is always good to be asking the questions:
- How can we improve this ministry?
- How can I check-in with my team members
- What are some new ideas or methods to consider?
- How can I develop /get further training to make me better?
- Who in my ministry can I encourage? Who might need some encouragement?
- Who could I invite to be a part of my ministry who isn’t already busy with one?
- Bappy Plays With Fire - November 25, 2020
- A 2020-Worthy Christmas Tree? - November 25, 2020
- For Everyone Grieving in this Season - November 25, 2020
- Bappy and the King - November 21, 2020
- A King for the Craziness - November 21, 2020
- Remembrance Day: Vigil and Vigilance - November 8, 2020
All message sent through this contact form will go directly to Rev. Michael Caines