What the mess of this world has done to Jesus – is nothing compared to what Jesus has done to the mess of this world.
Most merciful God, we confess that we have sinned against you in thought, word, and deed, by what we have done, and by what we have left undone. We have not loved you with our whole heart; we have not loved our neighbours as ourselves. We are truly sorry and we humbly repent. For the sake of your Son Jesus Christ, have mercy on us and forgive us, that we may delight in your will, and walk in your ways, to the glory of your name. Amen.
- Would you call God lazy? - September 18, 2020
- Who gets the benefit of your discipline? - September 11, 2020
- The Miracles that didn’t happen… - August 24, 2020
- God’s Stories – Episode #4 - August 17, 2020
- God’s Stories – Episode #3 - August 10, 2020
- God’s Stories – Episode #2 - August 3, 2020
All message sent through this contact form will go directly to Rev. Michael Caines