Belize blog day #4, March 5th, 2017
We had the opportunity to sleep in today, yay! We went to church at Fusion Church about 20 minutes from Oasis Ministries. Everyone found the worship style powerful and the sermon fruitful!
We then had lunch at Feng Shin Restaurant, we had rice, fries, and fried chicken! It was such a treat!
Straight from lunch we drove to the Mayan Ruins. All the team members who had never been before were so thrilled to climb, there were no complaints and we took so many pictures!
We were again treated to swimming at a resort pool which was very refreshing for all of us after a busy day of sight seeing and shopping. Then winding down the day with more prep for sports and games tomorrow, as well as a night filled with love, worship, and spirit. We are all feeling so blessed by this place.
We would also like to say a big thank you to all our family, friends, and especially our home team and prayer partners for all of the support you’ve given us! Our God is an awesome God!
- Newfoundlanders, Prosecutors, and Dentists… - February 2, 2020
- What is a Sunrise-Style Faith? - January 26, 2020
- Doing Dishes This Holiday? - December 25, 2019
- “Safe Return Doubtful…Interested?” - December 1, 2019
- Swallowed by Grace… - November 17, 2019
- Shout-Out to the bad kids… - October 27, 2019
All message sent through this contact form will go directly to Rev. Michael Caines