LIFE – Learning. Insight. Friends. Encouragement
Are you wondering about small groups?
Do you have questions?
Are you searching?
Are you wondering if there is a spot for you in a small home group?
Some things to think about ~ do you:
- Have a few hours a week to meet with others in a non-church location?
- Have a feeling that there is “something” more you are looking for in your spiritual journey?
- Have a desire to learn more about the bible and how it can apply to your life?
- Want a closer relationship with Christ?
- Want deeper, meaningful, friendships for all stages of your life? Someone to share the burden on hard days ~ walk with you through illness ~ encourage you and rejoice with you on your victories? Pray with you and for you?
- Want someone to care about you and your family?
- Feel that there is “more” out there than Sunday mornings?
- Want to serve “outside” of the church walls in our communities?
- Have an interest in helping others to grow in their faith?
If you answered “YES” to any of the above or have any questions about small groups please get in touch with Marie Nagel. She would love the opportunity to sit down with you and talk about how a few hours a week can change your life!