Innovation and Initiative
“A lack of orders is no excuse for inaction.” General Patton
Even if things are good and quiet, it is always good to be asking the questions:
- How can we improve this ministry?
- How can I check-in with my team members
- What are some new ideas or methods to consider?
- How can I develop /get further training to make me better?
- Who in my ministry can I encourage? Who might need some encouragement?
- Who could I invite to be a part of my ministry who isn’t already busy with one?
- Hello Darkness, my old friend.. a rebuttal - January 13, 2019
- 2019 Contains What?!?!? - January 6, 2019
- Expect Delays? - December 9, 2018
- How Far Will Hope Get Me? - December 2, 2018
- You are the Answer to This Prayer… - November 25, 2018
- To Believe is Good, to Learn is Critical - November 4, 2018
All message sent through this contact form will go directly to Rev. Michael Caines