Innovation and Initiative
“A lack of orders is no excuse for inaction.” General Patton
Even if things are good and quiet, it is always good to be asking the questions:
- How can we improve this ministry?
- How can I check-in with my team members
- What are some new ideas or methods to consider?
- How can I develop /get further training to make me better?
- Who in my ministry can I encourage? Who might need some encouragement?
- Who could I invite to be a part of my ministry who isn’t already busy with one?
- St. Patrick in 6 minutes with coffee - March 24, 2019
- Bread, Wine, Water and… - March 24, 2019
- “A New Thing” – Bishop David - March 10, 2019
- Life is hard – Here’s some Hope - February 17, 2019
- If you say so… but something’s fishy - February 10, 2019
- …no favorites but there is favor… - February 3, 2019
All message sent through this contact form will go directly to Rev. Michael Caines